CRAWFORD COUNTY Meadville Area Water Authority - $40,627 for the protection of groundwater sources used by the public water system and development of a source water protection program.
What does MAWA stand for?
MAWA stands for Meadville Area Water Authority (Meadville, PA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAWA
We have 17 other meanings of MAWA in our Acronym Attic
- Mothers Are Women
- Mounted Automatic Weapon (US Coast Guard)
- Multicast with Any Wavelength
- Multipurpose Assault Weapon
- Mycological Association of Washington (Alexandria, Virginia)
- Missile Approach Warning
- Military Airlift Wing/Marine Air Wing
- Maggie L Walker National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Maine Amateur Wrestling Alliance
- Mathematical Association of Western Australia
- Media and Arts Watch Association (South Africa)
- Middle Atlantic Wrestling Association (est. 1974)
- Military Airworthiness Authorities (European Defense Agency)
- Managing Water for African Cities
- Malta Association of Women in Business (Msida, Malta)
- Master Air Waybill
- Master Airway Bill (less common)
- Mid-Atlantic Wildfowl Breeders Association
- Metropolitan Atlanta Women’s Business Center (Georgia)
- Maimonides Academy of Western Connecticut (Danbury, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meadville Area Water Authority Receives Award from Pennsylvania Rural Water Association
Meadville Area Water Authority, Meadville, Crawford County: The authority's system-wide leak survey from 2001 to 2003 showed a savings in pumping 43.