Species taken at Willow Slough and Newport but not at Goose Pond were the masked shrew Sorex cinereus, the western harvest mouse Reithrodontomys megalotis, and the meadow jumping mouse Zapus hudsonius.
What does MJMO stand for?
MJMO stands for Meadow Jumping Mouse (Zapus hudsonius)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Mass Jewish Migration Database (Israel; University of Haifa)
- Missouri Joint Municipal Electric Utility Commission
- Michael Jackson Memorial Foundation (various locations)
- Montfort Jones Memorial Hospital (Kosciusko, MS)
- Michigan Justin Morgan Horse Association
- Moose Jaw Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- Messianic Jewish Movement International
- Michael J. Motto Internet (Clark, NJ)
- Mary Johnston Memorial Library (Standish, Michigan)
- Marian J. Mohr Memorial Library (Johnston, RI)
- Master of Journalism and Media Studies (various locations)
- Missouri Journal of Mathematical Sciences
- Mt. Juliet Middle School (Mount Juliet, TN)
- Mead Johnson Nutritionals
- Midi Jazz Network (online music collaboration)
- Montana Jobs Network
- Mouvement Jeune Notariat (French: Young Notaries Movement)
- Monte Jade New England
- Mead Johnson Nutritional Group
- Michael Jackson News International (fan club; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This analysis was not performed on the North American least shrew (Cryptotis parva), southeastern shrew (Sorex longirostris), and meadow jumping mouse (Zapus hudsonius) due to small samples.
Chipmunks live in burrows and winter over by going into deep sleep, not hibernation, for weeks at a time, waking up and eating stored food in their homes," she said, adding that only three mammals truly hibernate - the meadow jumping mouse, woodchucks and some bats.
Rocky Flats, valuable habitat for black-tailed prairie dogs, painted turtles, red-tailed hawks and the threatened Preble's Meadow jumping mouse, will be the second DOE site included.
Preble's Meadow Jumping Mouse (Zapus hudsonius preblei) We designated critical habitat on June 23 for this threatened subspecies, which has an extremely long tail, large hind feet, and long hind legs.
Preble's meadow jumping mouse (Zapus hudsonius preblei), a small mammal living along rivers and streams in Colorado and Wyoming, on July 17;
The same is true for the meadow jumping mouse, whose elongated hind legs are adapted to saltatory motion.
DENVER -- Residents along the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains in Wyoming and Colorado today notified Secretary of the Interior Gale Norton of their intent to sue her over the listing of the Preble's Meadow Jumping Mouse as a species protected by the Endangered Species Act (ESA).