7 contact hours 48 Hours or Less: Identifying the Newborn at Risk Mead Johnson Nutritionals Event Date--7/21/09 Sharron Jackson, BS 4004 Cleary Court, Bowie, MD 20721 P (301) 787-7379 * F (301) 731-9145 sharron.
What does MJN stand for?
MJN stands for Mead Johnson Nutritionals
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of MJN
We have 3 other meanings of MJN in our Acronym Attic
- Michigan Justin Morgan Horse Association
- Moose Jaw Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- Messianic Jewish Movement International
- Michael J. Motto Internet (Clark, NJ)
- Mary Johnston Memorial Library (Standish, Michigan)
- Marian J. Mohr Memorial Library (Johnston, RI)
- Meadow Jumping Mouse (Zapus hudsonius)
- Master of Journalism and Media Studies (various locations)
- Missouri Journal of Mathematical Sciences
- Mt. Juliet Middle School (Mount Juliet, TN)
- Midi Jazz Network (online music collaboration)
- Montana Jobs Network
- Mouvement Jeune Notariat (French: Young Notaries Movement)
- Monte Jade New England
- Mead Johnson Nutritional Group
- Michael Jackson News International (fan club; UK)
- Methanocaldococcus Jannaschii Nucleoside Kinase (biomedicine)
- Michael Jackson News Online (fan website)
- Multiple Jurisdiction Network Organization
- Madden-Julian Oscillation (weather pattern)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It sold its medical imaging business to Avista in January for $525 million and plans by year end to file an initial public offering to sell about 10%, but no more than 20%, of its Mead Johnson nutritionals business.
The group said it will sell its USA-based medical-imaging business and is exploring alternatives for its ConvaTec wound healing unit and Indiana, USA, based Mead Johnson nutritionals unit.
Last February, Mead Johnson Nutritionals, a subsidiary of the Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
Formula recalled after baby death WASHINGTON - Mead Johnson Nutritionals is recalling a batch of specialty formula used for babies and others with rare digestive diseases after an infant who was tube-fed the formula died of a rare infection.
Genisoy Food Company - HJ Heinz - Idea Sphere - Kraft Foods - Mead Johnson Nutritionals - Nestle SA - PepsiCo - Rexall Sundown - Schiff Nutrition International - Slim-Fast Foods Co.
USA) II-66 Mead Johnson Nutritionals (USA) II-66 Nestle SA (Switzerland) II-67 PepsiCo, Inc.
Mead Johnson Nutritionals has introduced a new product that offers a tasty treat and all the calcium you need.