Vice President, Global Scientific Affairs, Mead Johnson Nutritional Group of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company.
What does MJNG stand for?
MJNG stands for Mead Johnson Nutritional Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Marian J. Mohr Memorial Library (Johnston, RI)
- Meadow Jumping Mouse (Zapus hudsonius)
- Master of Journalism and Media Studies (various locations)
- Missouri Journal of Mathematical Sciences
- Mt. Juliet Middle School (Mount Juliet, TN)
- Mead Johnson Nutritionals
- Midi Jazz Network (online music collaboration)
- Montana Jobs Network
- Mouvement Jeune Notariat (French: Young Notaries Movement)
- Monte Jade New England
- Michael Jackson News International (fan club; UK)
- Methanocaldococcus Jannaschii Nucleoside Kinase (biomedicine)
- Michael Jackson News Online (fan website)
- Multiple Jurisdiction Network Organization
- Madden-Julian Oscillation (weather pattern)
- Manhattan Jazz Orchestra (est. 1979)
- Märkisches Jugendsinfonieorchester (German: Young Symphony Orchestra of Mark; Altena, Germany)
- Master Job Order
- Metropolitan Jazz Orchestra (Denver, CO)
- Mouvement de la Jeunesse Orthodoxe (French: Orthodox Youth Movement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
George Baker, vice president and medical director of the Mead Johnson Nutritional Group.
Faraci, Senior Vice President, Hewlett-Packard Company; Randy Alsman, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Mead Johnson Nutritional Group and Joe Hernandez, Vice President, Finance, at NBC.
He joins Crown Laboratories from Mead Johnson Nutritional Group at Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
Mead Johnson Nutritional Group, based in Evansville, Ind.
He oversaw the Bristol-Myers Squibb merger in 1989, and then held the position of Executive Vice President of the Mead Johnson Nutritional Group.
Lynn Johnson to the position of president, Mead Johnson Nutritional Group.
Pharmaceutical and Mead Johnson Nutritional Groups.