They visited the historic city of Valletta Mdina, and the breathtaking bay of Sliema.
What does MDN stand for?
MDN stands for Mdina (postal locality, Malta)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MDN
We have 50 other meanings of MDN in our Acronym Attic
- Macular Degeneration Network (eyes)
- Madison, Wisconsin (Airport Code)
- Main Distribution Node (expandable communications facility)
- Mainichi Daily News (newspaper)
- Malware Delivery Network
- Managed Data Network (various companies)
- Manipal Dot Net (India)
- Manufacturer's Drawing Number
- Marcos de Niza (Tempe, AZ high school)
- MasterDarkNinja (gaming)
- Media Distribution Network (Motorola)
- Medical Decisions Network (Charlottesville, Virginia)
- Medisinsk Diagnostisk Nettverk (network of Scandinavian health personnel)
- Mercury Deposition Network (US EPA)
- Meriden (Amtrak station code; Meriden, CT)
- Message Disposition Notification (Cisco & RFC-2298)
- Meta Data Navigator (graphical user interface; Atmospheric Radiation Measurement; US Department of Energy)
- Microsoft Developer Network (usually seen as MSDN)
- Midland Daily News (Midland, MI, USA)
- Midwest Democracy Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
In October you can catch the spectacular yachts in the Rolex Middle Sea Race departing from Valletta's Grand Harbour, whilst in November the Mdina Grand Prix showcases classic cars street racing in the charming city of Mdina which was once Malta's capital.
The Department of Information announced that George Pullicino, Resources and Rural Affairs Minister on Tuesday viewed works being performed for the rehabilitation of Mdina ditch.
Touring the medieval walled citadel of Mdina, home to the National Museum of Natural History, palaces of past grand masters and the Bishop's Cathedral, I could see why it is nicknamed The Silent City.
17 BEST TIME TO GO: Early spring to late autumn CAPTION(S): WAY TO GLOW at night QUAINT Mdina DAZZLING St John's, Valletta FAMOUS Blue Grotto
Activities included exploring the local villages of Birgu on Segways, a cheese making demonstration and visits to unique locales such as the Silent City of Mdina and the sister island of Gozo.
You'll find gems like the Xara Palace, a 17th century palazzo in Mdina, and many restaurants where you can enjoy speciality foods and spend time with a loved one as Malta provides a stunning backdrop.
I stayed in the centre of the island, in the fabulous ancient walled city of Mdina - the former capital.