Over the course of six days, ten volunteer MRC nurses worked the floors of the McAlester Regional Health Center assisting the clinical staff when it counted most.
What does MRHC stand for?
MRHC stands for Mcalester Regional Health Center (McAlester, OK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MRHC
We have 6 other meanings of MRHC in our Acronym Attic
- Michigan Reining Horse Association
- Milwaukee Road Historical Association
- Mississippi Regional Housing Authority
- Missouri Rural Health Association
- Montana Reining Horse Association
- Multiple Resource Host Architecture
- Military Retirement Health Benefits
- Manning Regional Healthcare Center (Manning, IA)
- Marriott Resorts Hospitality Corporation
- Maryland Roller Hockey Club (College Park, MD)
- Minnesota Rural Health Cooperative (Cottonwood, MN)
- Mystic River Homes Congregate (Connecticut)
- Maximum Recommended Human Dose
- Mount Rogers Health District (Virginia)
- Mounted Ration Heating Device
- Maximum Recommended Human Daily Dose
- Manchester Race and Health Forum
- Moberly Regional Health Foundation (Missouri)
- Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility Program (est. 1997)
- Modified Receding Horizon Guidance Law