June 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- A Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN) team successfully completed the third major communications upgrade at McMurdo Station, Antarctica, in support of future scientific and environmental satellite missions.
What does MCM stand for?
MCM stands for McMurdo Station, Antarctica
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCM
We have 375 other meanings of MCM in our Acronym Attic
- Master in Communication Management
- Master of Christian Ministry
- Master of Church Music (degree)
- Master of Commerce and Management
- Master of Community Medicine
- Masters in Computer Management
- Materiel Change Management
- Mathematical Contest in Modeling
- Mathematics and Computation in Music (international conference)
- Maximum Certificated Mass (meteorology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I was deployed to McMurdo Station, Antarctica, in support of Operation Deep Freeze (ODF).
We were about to land on the ice runway near McMurdo Station, Antarctica.
Space Mark has contracts in locations such as the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado; Kennedy Space Center in Florida; Vandenberg Air Force Base, NASA Operations Support Services in California; Christchurch, New Zealand; and McMurdo Station, Antarctica.
During the same period, the second National Ozone Experiment will study the ozone hole from the ground at McMurdo Station, Antarctica.
Research conducted at Palmer Station, Antarctica, and McMurdo Station, Antarctica.
Antarctic program at McMurdo Station, Antarctica, (Tech.
Launched from McMurdo Station, Antarctica on December 16, 2004, the balloon circled the continent three times to return its payload 410 miles from its launch point, the company said.