Anthony's Health System - Amarillo, TX Beaumont Hospital, Troy - Troy, MI Carolinas Medical Center-Mercy - Charlotte, NC Grant Medical Center - Columbus, OH* Immanuel Medical Center - Omaha, NE Kettering Medical Center - Kettering, OH Lankenau Medical Center - Wynnewood, PA McKay-Dee Hospital Center - Ogden, UT* Mercy Medical Center - Cedar Rapids, IA Mission Hospital - Asheville, NC North Colorado Medical Center - Greeley, CO Poudre Valley Hospital - Fort Collins, CO Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital - Whittier, CA Riverside Methodist Hospital - Columbus, OH* Rose Medical Center - Denver, CO Saint Thomas Hospital - Nashville, TN Saint Vincent Hospital - Worcester, MA Scripps Green Hospital - La Jolla, CA St.
What does MDH stand for?
MDH stands for McKay-Dee Hospital (Ogden, UT)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MDH
We have 67 other meanings of MDH in our Acronym Attic
- Mission Data Ground Terminal
- Maximal Decrease in Gallbladder Volume
- Carbondale, IL, USA - Southern Illinois Airport (Airport Code)
- Mad Dog Hunters (gaming)
- Mälardalens Högskola (Swedish)
- Malate Dehydrogenase
- Managed Data Holdings (now Latisys)
- Manchester Debating Hall
- Manila Doctors' Hospital
- Market Data Hub
- Medecins pour les Droits de l'Homme (French: Physicians for Human Rights)
- Medicare-Dependent Hospital
- Michigan Department of Health
- Minimum Decision Height
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Missouri Digital Heritage
- Multiple Dimension Hierarchy
- My Dear Husband
- Metro Dallas Homeless Alliance (Dallas, TX)
- Metropolitan Development and Housing Agency (Nashville, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Neurosurgeons of McKay-Dee Hospital in Utah removed both the sides of his head and froze it.
and Delores Dore Eccles Foundation, the American Dream Foundation, McKay-Dee Hospital Foundation, Ogden Regional Medical Center and the Stewart Education Foundation.
Richard Stubbs, MD, MBA, FACPE, FAAFP, Medical Director, McKay-Dee Hospital Center, Ogden, Utah.
Burnett recovering from pole vaulting accident Keegan Burnett, a former University of Oregon and Lane Community College pole vaulter, remains in intensive care at McKay-Dee Hospital Center in Ogden, Utah, two weeks after sustaining critical head injuries in a May 2 vaulting accident.
And Big-D Construction recently completed the McKay-Dee Hospital, of which company President Rob Moore reflects "its atmosphere is a healing environment that is so different than the sterile environment of hospitals in the past.
Large employers in the area include Hill Air Force Base, Davis County and Weber County School Districts, Department of Treasury IRS and McKay-Dee Hospital Center.
The equipment was also tested extensively at the McKay-Dee Hospital in Ogden, Utah.