and the McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine in Pittsburgh lead one group; Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey and the Cleveland Clinic lead the other.
What does MIRM stand for?
MIRM stands for McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine (University of Pittsburgh)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIRM
We have 4 other meanings of MIRM in our Acronym Attic
- Movement for Inter Racial Justice and Equality
- Muscle (Cell) Insulin Receptor Knock-Out
- Mechanical Industry Research Laboratories (Industrial Technology Research Institute; Hsinchu, Taiwan)
- Medium Intensity Runway Light
- Meet in Real Life (Internet slang)
- Membrane Inhibitor of Reactive Lysis
- Mineral Industry Research Laboratory (University of Alaska Fairbanks)
- Modular Integrated Reader Lock
- Miscellaneous IT (Information Technology)-Related Legal News (newsletter)
- Michigan Research Library Network (online catalog of University of Michigan Library)
- Member of the Institute of Risk Management
- Member, Institute of Residential Marketing
- Missouri Intergovernmental Risk Management Association
- Municipal Interlocal Risk Management Agency (Connecticut)
- Montefiore Institute for Reproductive Medicine and Health (Hartsdale, NY)
- Medical Information Resources Management Office
- Meter Installation Registration Number
- Micro-Ribonucleic Acid (molecular genetics)
- Mass in Running Order (recreational vehicle weight)
- Microwave Instrument for the Rosetta Orbiter (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both studies are under the direction of Amit Patel, MD, director of the Center for Cardiac Cell Therapy at UPMC and the University of Pittsburgh McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine, UPMC said in a press release.
Advanced Materials Award Alan Russell, PhD, Krzysztof Matyjaszewski, PhD, and team McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine Analysis & Reporting Award Reid Frazier Catalyst Award Marc Malandro, PhD University of Pittsburgh Corporate Innovation Award Plextronics, Inc.
Co-Director Heart Transplantation, Director Artificial Heart Program and Medical Director of the McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine in Pittsburgh, PA.
Presenting companies and institutions include: Advanced Cell Technology, Arteriocyte, Avlar BioVentures, Celgene, Cellerant Therapeutics, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research/US-FDA, Eli Lilly, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Geron, Intercytex, McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine, Novocell, Pfizer, Pittsburgh Lifesciences Greenhouse, Pittsburgh Tissue Engineering Initiative, Plasticell, Proteus Venture Partners, Q Therapeutics, Reeve-Irvine Research Center, Rodman & Renshaw, Stem Cell Therapeutics Corp.
The company has worked closely in these endeavors with the University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute and the university's McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine.
Director of Cardiac Stem Cell Therapies at The McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
the first President of TERMIS, Director of the McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine and Professor of Surgery at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine/UPMC Health System, and Professor of Chemical Engineering at the University of Pittsburgh School of Engineering, fostered the idea of one truly international Society.