Fort Worth, Texas; McDonnell Douglas Helicopter Systems, The Boeing Company, Mesa, Ariz.
What does MDHS stand for?
MDHS stands for McDonnell Douglas Helicopter Systems
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MDHS
We have 35 other meanings of MDHS in our Acronym Attic
- Milli Demokrat Halkin Partisi (Turkish: National Democratic People's Party; Turkey)
- Million Dollar Homepage
- Minnesota Department of Human Rights
- Malacosoma Disstria Hormone Receptor 2
- Malacosoma Disstria Hormone Receptor 3
- Main Deck Hatch Ramps Extended
- Main Deck Hatch Ramps Retracted
- Main Deck Hatch Ramps Extended Interlock
- Markham District High School (Canada)
- Mater Dei High School (Santa Ana, CA)
- Methods for the Determination of Hazardous Substances (United Kingdom)
- Milton District High School (Canada)
- Minnesota Department of Human Services
- Mississippi Department of Human Services
- Monsignor Donovan High School (Ocean County, NJ)
- Mount Dora High School (Lake County, FL)
- Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
- Movement of Dependents and Household Goods to Temporary Station Not Authorized
- Ministry of Defence Hospital Unit (UK)
- Main Deck Hatch Undogged
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company will provide technical support to Apache prime contractor McDonnell Douglas Helicopter Systems, Mesa, Ariz.
Army and subsequently with McDonnell Douglas Helicopter Systems in Mesa, Ariz.
McDonnell Douglas Helicopter Systems in Mesa, Ariz.
McDonnell Douglas Helicopter Systems is remanufacturing the first 232 AH- 64D Apache Longbows under a $1.
McDonnell Douglas Helicopter Systems production test pilots Walt Jones and Jerry Keyser flew the remanufactured aircraft, which had served with the 1- 82nd Attack Helicopter Battalion at Fort Bragg, N.
of Toluca, Mexico, is the new sales and service representative for McDonnell Douglas Helicopter Systems products in Mexico.
2 /PRNewswire/ -- The development of two new helicopter products, offset by flat light helicopter deliveries, has McDonnell Douglas Helicopter Systems viewing 1996 as a transition year for its light helicopter business.