It must also occur when the NYSE McClellan Oscillator, a measure of market momentum, is negative.
What does McCO stand for?
McCO stands for McClellan Oscillator
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of McCO
We have 5 other meanings of McCO in our Acronym Attic
- Mathias Colomb Cree Nation (Canada)
- Merseyside and Cheshire Cancer Network (UK)
- Michigan Council of Cooperative Nursery Schools, Inc
- Mobility and Converged Core Networks (Nortel Networks)
- Mount Carmel College of Nursing (Columbus, OH)
- Mutual Coupling Compensation Network
- Morial Convention Center New Orleans (Louisiana)
- Maricopa Community College Nursing Program (Phoenix, AZ)
- Multicultural Council of the Northern Territory (Australia)
- Metropolitan Community Church of New York (New York, NY)
- Meal Card Control Officer (Us Army)
- Monterey County Certified Organic (Monterey County Agricultural Commissioner’s Office; California)
- Moravian College Community Orchestra (Bethlehem, PA)
- Motor Carrier Compliance Office
- Muldrow Cherokee Community Organization (Oklahoma)
- Multnomah County Corrections Officers Association
- Marshall County Chamber of Commerce (Madill, OK)
- Model Criminal Code Officers Committee
- Marine Corps Center of Excellence
- Mission Command Center of Excellence (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The rollover in the McClellan oscillator and the inability of the S&P 500 to take out its June high coupled with seasonal weakness are enough to suggest a top has been in the making for some time.
Although technicians have created dozens of methods for charting stocks, the modes most used by technicians include the Dow Theory, the McClellan Oscillator and the Elliott Wave.
Brogan will also be discussing the following indices: NYSE Composite Daily, McClellan Oscillator, Dow Jones Industrials (DJIA), NASDAQ Advance Decline Line, NASDAQ Composite Daily (COMP), S & P 500 Index, 30 Year Treasury Bond (TBOND), American Biotech Daily (BTK), and American Internet Index (IIX).