and McCaw, who sold McCaw Cellular Communications to AT&T in 1994 for $11.
What does MCC stand for?
MCC stands for McCaw Cellular Communications
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCC
We have 1079 other meanings of MCC in our Acronym Attic
- Materiel Category Code
- Mathematics Curriculum Center (various schools)
- Matsoku Civil Contractors
- Maui Community College
- Maui Croquet Club (Hawaii)
- Maximum Construction Cost
- Maximum Contaminant Concentration
- Maximum Continuous Current (compressors in air conditioning systems)
- Mayfair Conference Centre (UK)
- McCarthy Panendoscope (medical instrument)
- McClellan Airfield (Sacramento, CA)
- McLennan Community College (Waco, TX)
- Mean Value of Class Complexity
- Measurement Computing Corporation (Norton, MA)
- Measurement Control Center
- Mechanical Completion Certificate (professional certification)
- MEDCOM Contracting Center (US Army)
- Media and Communications Conference (Morgan Stanley)
- Media Control Center
- Media Cross-Connect (MRV Communications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Settle also worked as an International Development and Operations Analyst at McCaw Cellular Communications, where she managed McCaw's winning bids for cellular licenses in India, and was actively involved in the company's activities in Latin America, including those for Colombia and Mexico.
A LOCAL SUCCESS STORY McCaw Cellular Communications is a local Pacific Northwest success story.
McCaw Cellular Communications is the largest cellular provider in the United States.
in 1984 and moved to McCaw Cellular Communications in 1986 as President of the Paging Division, when MCI sold the Paging Division to McCaw.
McCaw Cellular Communications is the largest cellular communications provider in the United States.
RadioFrame Network's first round financing was led by COM Investments, the personal holding company of wireless pioneer and founder of McCaw Cellular Communications (today AT&T Wireless) Craig McCaw.
McCaw Cellular Communications is the nation's largest provider of cellular communications.