uk Auto Business News - 23 July 2012 Mazda Motor Indonesia, a subsidiary of Mazda Motor Corporation (TYO: 7261), is aiming to sell 1,500 units of its BT-50 Pro pickup trucks by December 2012.
What does MMI stand for?
MMI stands for Mazda Motor Indonesia
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MMI
We have 251 other meanings of MMI in our Acronym Attic
- Marina Militare Italiana (Italian: Italian Navy)
- Marine Mammal Institute (Oregon State University)
- Marion Military Institute
- Marketing Management, Inc. (Fort Worth, TX)
- Master Member Index
- Masters of Management of Innovation (University of Toronto degree)
- Materiel Management Institute
- Maximal Merging Interval
- Maximum Medical Improvement
- Maximum Mutual Information (decoder)
- Mazda Motor Italia (Italian car company)
- Me Myself and I
- Medical Management Institute (Georgia)
- Medical Microbiology & Immunology (various schools)
- Medical Mission International
- Medicus Mundi International
- Mensch Maschine Interaktion (German: Human Machine Interaction)
- Messe Munchen International (Germany)
- Michigan Molecular Institute
- Micro-Mechanical Inertial
Samples in periodicals archive:
PT Mazda Motor Indonesia is scheduled to begin operations in the third quarter of 2006, Mazda said in a press release.
Auto Business News-May 3, 2012--PT Mazda Motor Indonesia introduces new CX-5(C)1994-2012 ENPublishing - http://www.