The initiative is modeled on the Mayors' Institute on City Design (MICD), a partnership program of the National Endowment for the Arts, the American Architectural Foundation and the U.
What does MICD stand for?
MICD stands for Mayors' Institute on City Design (est. 1986)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other meanings of MICDOther Resources:
We have 8 other definitions for MICD in our Acronym Attic
- Myanmar Ivanhoe Copper Company Limited
- Massachusetts Independent Child Care Organization (est. 1990)
- Model Inner City Community Organization (Washington, DC)
- Minority Institution/Cancer Center Partnership (National Cancer Institute)
- Montana Indian Country CARE (Community Action for a Renewed Environment) Project
- Management Information and Commitment Control System
- Metro Indianapolis Coalition for Construction Safety (Indiana)
- Mobile Intensive Cardiological Care Unit
- Interface Control Drawing, Mechanical
- Maralal International Camel Derby (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Mentally Ill Chemically Dependent
- Multi-Infarct Cognitive Disorder
- Multiplex Interface Control Document
- Mother India Community Development Association
- Mount Isa Community Development Association (Mount Isa, Queensland, Australia)
- Mary Institute and Saint Louis Country Day School (St. Louis, MO)
- Man's Impact on Coastal and Estuarine Ecosystems
- Management Information Capability for Enforcement
- Manipal Institute of Computer Education (India)
- Mechanical, Ingress, Climatic/Chemical and Electromagnetic (computer network engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Conference of Mayors * Ronald Bogle, President and CEO, American Architectural Foundation The Legacy of the Mayors' Institute on City Design * Joseph P.
Since 1986, the Mayors' Institute on City Design has helped transform communities through design by preparing mayors to be the chief urban designers of their cities.