Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research, 282 FSupp2d 997, made it possible to apply the student exception to medical students.
What does MFMER stand for?
MFMER stands for Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Moore's Ford Memorial Committee
- Motorcycle Family Motorcycle Club (Decatur, AL)
- Moving Forward with Monroe County (New York)
- Multi-Frame Motion Compensation
- Municipal Fire Management Committee (New Zealand)
- Mutual Fund Management Company
- My Future Is My Choice (Namibia)
- Multi Family Medium Density (planning & zoning)
- Mechanical Minefield Marking Equipment
- Modified Frequency-Modulation Encoding
- Male-Female-Male-Female (seating order; gender studies)
- Martin Finch Memorial Fund (est. 2001; UK)
- My Friend, My Friend (Phish song)
- Mean Fiddler Music Group (UK)
- Miscible Fluids in Microgravity (research project; US NASA)
- Macquarie Funds Management Hong Kong Limited
- Men for Missions International
- Municipal Finance and Management Initiative (Ghana)
- Metal-Ferroelectric-Metal-Insulator-Semiconductor (physics)
- Meridian Financial Management Limited (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a free trial issue of America's most trustworthy personal health letter" Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research, publisher Mark E.
12 /PRNewswire/ -- Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research has signed a three-year sole-source agreement with Alliance Medical Corporation (Alliance), a leading reprocessor of medical devices, to provide medical device reprocessing services to all Mayo Foundation hospitals, surgery centers and clinics.
23 /PRNewswire/ -- Mayo officials announced today that Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research received the largest gift in its history in 1995 -- $127.
License with Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research Enables Clinical Data's PGxHealth Division to Test for Mutations Associated with Adverse Reactions to Irinotecan NEWTON, Mass.
NASDAQ: OMET) announced today that it has obtained exclusive worldwide licenses from the Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research to manufacture and market implantable prostheses that replace the metacarpophalangeal (MP) joint, commonly known as the knuckle; and the carpometacarpal (CMC) joint, found at the base of the thumb, for the hand surgery market.
The Company's SinuNase product, in development to treat chronic sinusitis (rhinosinusitis), is a novel application and formulation of a known anti-fungal licensed from the Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.
NASDAQ: OMET) announced today that it has obtained an exclusive worldwide license from the Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research to manufacture and market an implantable prosthesis that replaces the proximal interphalangeal (PIP) or middle joint in fingers.