Under the new agreement, Aetna members whose plans do not require referrals will be able to receive covered services at in-network rates from Mayo Clinic Florida and its physician group, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, which includes more than 60 primary care physicians and more than 400 specialists.
What does MCJ stand for?
MCJ stands for Mayo Clinic Jacksonville (Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCJ
We have 23 other meanings of MCJ in our Acronym Attic
- Member of the Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management
- Marine Combat Instructor of Water Survival
- Manchester Commercial Internet Exchange (UK)
- Maritime Cellular Information Exchange Service
- Mobilne Centra Informacji Zawodowej (Polish: Mobile Job Information Centers)
- Malattia Di Creutzfeldt-Jakob (Italian: Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease)
- Masonry Control Joint (wall reinforcement)
- Mass Communication and Journalism (various universities)
- Master Criminal Justice
- Master of Laws in Comparative Jurisprudence Degree
- Menominee County Journal (Stephenson, MI)
- Microcrystalline Cellulose, Jet Milled
- Midwest Conservative Journal
- Milwaukee Community Journal (Milwaukee, WI)
- Mississippi Center for Justice
- Mortgage Corporation of Japan, Ltd.
- Motard Club Jouettois (French biker club)
- Maine Criminal Justice Academy (Vassalboro, ME)
- Marion County Justice Agency (Indiana)
- Master of Criminal Justice Administration (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Luke's Hospital from Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, but will not assume operational control of the facility until 2008.
2,13) Case Report A 72-year-old man who was being followed for a treated lung carcinoma presented to the Mayo Clinic Jacksonville in April 2000 after a routine computed tomographic (CT) scan demonstrated a solitary splenic nodule.
George Bartley, chairman of the Board of Governors at Mayo Clinic Jacksonville.
Earlier in her career, she practiced medicine at the Mayo Clinic Jacksonville and Kaiser Permanente.
Morin, PhD, of the Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, is the focus of the June 10th closing session at SCAR's Annual Meeting in Boston, MA.
The installation will help Mayo Clinic Jacksonville meet its operational objective of being filmless by 1996.
chair, department of applied informatics, The Mayo Clinic Jacksonville.