Domenici is the co-founder of the Maya Angelou Public Charter Schools, a network of alternative schools in the District of Columbia, and a Senior Fellow at Center for American Progress.
What does MAPCS stand for?
MAPCS stands for Maya Angelou Public Charter School (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAPCS
- Minnesota Association of Professional County Economic Developers
- Maritime Association of the Port of Charleston (South Carolina)
- Mobile Automatic Programmed Checkout Equipment
- Mainstream Association for Proactive Community Living (British Columbia, Canada)
- Map and Plan Collection Online
- Mid-America Pipeline Company
- Microprocessor Applications Project Consultants
- MANET Anonymous Peer-to-Peer Communication Protocol
- Michigan Association of Professional Court Reporters
- Massachusetts Association of Private Career Schools (est. 1947)
- Minnesota Association of Private College Students
- Malaysian Association of Private Colleges and Universities
- Major Accident Prevention Document (risk analysis and mitigation plan for a pipeline system)
- Massachusetts Association of Planning Directors, Inc.
- Maximum Allowable Percent Defective
- Mean Absolute Percent Deviation (statistics)
- Medicare Advantage Part D (insurance)
- Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (program)
- Mesa Airlines Pilot Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last year I became the first president of the Maya Angelou Public Charter School Alumni Association.
Ten percent of the city's 70,000 public school students now attend charters such as the Maya Angelou Public Charter School, the Elsie Whitlow Stokes Community Freedom School, and the Techwofid Public Charter School.
For seven years the Maya Angelou Public Charter School (MAPCS), operated by See Forever, has provided inner-city teenagers the opportunity to break the cycle of poverty.