Perhaps one of the most important aspects of PLD-118 is that it is an oral formulation, which provides a convenient route of administration for patients, who therefore may not require hospitalization to receive intravenous preparations.
What does MNRH stand for?
MNRH stands for May Not Require Hospitalization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection (Belarus)
- Master of Natural Resources and Environmental Studies (University of Northern British Columbia graduate program)
- Major National Research Facilities (funding program)
- Mean Nuclear Regularity Factor
- Minnesota Renaissance Festival
- Mobile Station Not Reachable Flag (mobile messaging)
- Motorola Nanofabrication Research Facility (Florida International University; Miami)
- Mint Never Removed from Box (describing dolls/toys for sale)
- Midwest Natural Resources Group
- Member of the National Register of Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists (UK)
- Manitoba Nursing Research Institute (now Manitoba Centre for Nursing and Health Research; University of Manitoba; Canada; est. 1985)
- MARA (Majlis Amanah Rakyat)-Northrop Rice Institute (now Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Institute of Aviation Technology; Malaysia)
- Minimum Nominal Ranging Interval
- Movimiento Nacionalista Revolucionario de Izquierda (Spanish: Leftist Nationalist Revolutionary Movement)
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Labour (British Virgin Islands)
- Monday Night Racing League
- Master of Natural Resources Management (Natural Resources Institute; University of Manitoba; Canada)
- Ministry of Natural Resources, Minerals and Energy Policy (Timor-Leste)
- Medical Necessity Review Organization (Louisiana)