In addition to the production-quality structural enhancements, the optimal Maximum Zero Fuel Weight increase to 590,000 pounds is included with this modification.
What does MZFW stand for?
MZFW stands for Maximum Zero Fuel Weight
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Mannheimer Zentrum fur Europaische Sozialforschung (German)
- Mountain Zone Endurance Team
- Manganese Zinc Ferrite
- Myeloid Zinc Finger
- Myeloid Zinc-Finger Protein 2
- Myeloid Zinc Finger Gene 1
- Mehr Zeit für Kinder eV (German)
- Maximum Zero Fuel Mass (aviation)
- Mount Zion Faith Ministries
- Melbourne Zen Group (est. 1985; Melbourne, Australia)
- Minimale Ziekenhuis Gegevens (Dutch: Minimum Hospital Data)
- Miejski Zaklad Gospodarki Komunalnej (Polish)
- Miejski Zaklad Gospodarki Mieszkaniowej (Municipal Department of Housing; Poland)
- Miejski Zaklad Gospodarki Odpadami (Polish: Department of Urban Waste Management; Szczecin, Poland)
- Mechatronik-Zentrum Hannover (German: Mechatronics Center Hanover; est. 2000; research)
- Mehrzweckhochhaus (University of Bremen, Germany)
- Messezimmer in Hannover (German: Exhibition Rooms in Hannover; lodging provider; Hannover, Germany)
- Moose Lake Carlton County Airport
Samples in periodicals archive:
Precision Conversions, LLC and Leth & Associates, LLC proudly announce that the Federal Aviation Administration has approved an amendment to Supplemental Type Certificate (STO1857SE) for a Maximum Zero Fuel Weight (MZFW) increase on the Precision Conversions 757-200PCF freighter.
Additionally, Boeing will certify the aircraft for increased takeoff and maximum zero fuel weight operation.
Boeing also certified the aircraft for increased take off and maximum zero fuel weight operation to the highest weight allowable for the aircraft.
Boeing also will certify the aircraft for increased takeoff and maximum zero fuel weight operation.
NASDAQ:PCSN) announced today that the Company's Pemco World Air Services Group had received Supplemental Type Certificate approval from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) for a B727-200 maximum Zero Fuel Weight Increase.
Boeing Wichita also will certify the aircraft for increased take off and maximum zero fuel weight operation.
standard on the previous models, and maximum zero fuel weight has increased to 32,000 lb.