[FIGURE 7 OMITTED] This analysis was repeated limiting maximum working temperature to 450[degrees]F based on the earlier discussion of working fluid decomposition.
What does MWT stand for?
MWT stands for Maximum Working Temperature
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MWT
We have 54 other meanings of MWT in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Women and Social Welfare (Nepal)
- Malopolska Wyzsza Szkola Zawodowa (Polish: Malopolska School of Applied Sciences)
- MacBeth Williams Teleconsulting (Atlanta, GA)
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Test
- Mallory-Weiss Tear (tear in esophagus usually preceded by vomiting)
- Man with Tools (California)
- Man without Ties (Paul Westerberg song)
- Manx Wildlife Trust (Isle of Man)
- Marketing with Technology (Sarah Stambler publication)
- Maximum Waiting Time
- Mean Waiting Time
- Medium Wheeled Tractor
- Megawatt Thermal
- Michigan-Wisconsin Transportation Company
- Microcor Wireless Transmitter (Rohrback Cosasco Systems)
- MicroWave Technology Inc., (Fremont, CA)
- Microwave Tube
- Microwave-Tomographic Imaging
- Midwest Twisters (Hartland, Franklin, and Oak Creek, WI)
- Millimeter Wave Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
These will include improving carers' allowance, strengthening the right to request flexible working, and introducing a maximum working temperature.
THE TUC called today for a maximum working temperature as employers were warned they could be breaking the law if they failed to protect their staff from the effects of extreme heat.
STUC Assistant General Secretary Ian Tasker said: "We support a maximum working temperature and urge employers to be flexible in these tough temperatures.
They want a maximum working temperature of 30C, or 27C for those doing strenuous work.
The TUC is calling for a maximum working temperature of 30 degrees Centigrade, or 27 degrees Centigrade for those doing strenuous work.
Maximum working temperature up to 140 degrees C, and a maximum working pressure of 16 Bar.
The capabilities of the Step LightTunnel[TM] include 25,000 hours of life time usage, a maximum working temperature range from 200 to 400 Celsius degrees, and 10N/10mm mechanical strength at maximum working temperatures.