25-75%]) and maximum voluntary ventilation (MVV) were recorded.
What does MVV stand for?
MVV stands for Maximum Voluntary Ventilation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MVV
We have 25 other meanings of MVV in our Acronym Attic
- Maumee Valley Unitarian Universalist Congregation (Bowling Green, OH)
- Monte Vista Unitarian Universalist Congregation (Montclair, CA)
- Miami Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship (Dayton, OH)
- Minnesota Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship (Bloomington, MN)
- Maastrichtse Voetbal Vereniging (Dutch)
- Maedi-Visna Virus
- Makedonsko Voeno Vozduhoplovstvo (Macedonian Air Force)
- Mannheimer Versorgungs- und Verkehrsgesellschaft (German energy company)
- Maximum Vertical Velocity
- Maximum Voided Volume (urology)
- Mean Vertical Velocity
- Mission, Values and Vision (various organizations)
- Multi-Vector Vision (SCATE® Technologies, Inc.)
- Multi-View Video
- Münchner Verkehrsverbund
- Muzzle Velocity Variations (US Army)
- Maximal Voluntary Ventilation/Forced Expiratory Volume in 1 Second (ratio)
- Maximum Voluntary Ventilation for 12 Seconds
- Miami Valley Venture Association (Dayton, OH)
- Michael Van Valkenburgh Associates, Inc. (landscaping firm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Simple spirometry includes forced vital capacity (FVC), graphed as either a time-volume curve or as a flow- volume loop, slow vital capacity (SVC), and maximum voluntary ventilation (MVV).
Bone mineral density, pulmonary function test (PFT), maximum voluntary ventilation (MVV), maximal inspiratory pressure (MIP), and maximal expiratory pressure (MEP) measurements of both groups were performed.