Combined with the on-chip digital PLL circuitry, it complies with the Maximum Time Interval Error (MTIE) Strata 3, 4 and 4.
What does MTIE stand for?
MTIE stands for Maximum Time Interval Error
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MTIE
We have 2 other meanings of MTIE in our Acronym Attic
- Military Targeting Intelligence Committee (US DoD)
- Minnesota Tree Improvement Cooperative
- Missing Trader Intra-Community (UK tax fraud)
- Modern Trends in Inorganic Chemistry (symposium)
- Mononuclear Tumor Inflammatory Cells (breast cancer)
- Manager Total Item Data
- Markets, Trade and Institutions Division (International Food Policy Research Institute)
- Middle Tennessee Industrial Development Association
- MIP (Multilateral Interoperability Programme) Technical Interface Design Plan
- Managing the Technology-Intensive Enterprise (seminar; Babson College; Massachusetts)
- Medium Term Income and Expenditure Framework (South Africa)
- Minority Teacher Identification and Enrichment Program
- Master Tailored Interest File
- Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida
- Medically-Treated Injury Frequency Rate
- Maximum Time-in-Grade
- Massage Therapy Institute of Great Britain (London, England)
- Metric Tons of Initial Heavy Metal (nuclear energy measurement)
- Magnifoam Technology International, Inc. (Canada)
- Multisource Tactical Information Integration
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CT812 also includes internal master phased lock loop (PLL) circuitry to support the Stratum 4e and Maximum Time Interval Error (MTIE) features for reliable clock synchronization across multiple boards.
KANATA, Ontario--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 23, 1997--Mitel Semiconductor today launched the MT9042B T1/E1 PLL with Maximum Time Interval Error (MTIE) Correction.