Participants will compete in four all-around events - distance, accuracy, disc golf and maximum time aloft - in divisions of boys/girls, men/women and seniors.
What does MTA stand for?
MTA stands for Maximum Time Aloft
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MTA
We have 403 other meanings of MTA in our Acronym Attic
- Mass Transit Administration
- Massachusetts Teachers Association
- Massachusetts Turnpike Authority
- Master of Tourism Administration
- Matched Typed Address (philately)
- Material Transfer Agreement
- Material Transfer Area (various organizations)
- Materials Testing Activity
- Materiel Transfer Agreement
- Mathematics Teachers Association
- Maximum Turning Angle
- Media Terminal Adaptor (cable telephony)
- Media Termination Adapters
- Medical Technical Assistant
- Medical Technology Assessment
- Medical Tourism Association, Inc.
- Medium Transport Aircraft
- Medizinisch-Technische Assistentin (German Profession in Medical Sector)
- Meet the Author
- Memo To Agent