9 G load factor at 260 knots, 60,500 pounds maximum takeoff gross weight, 25,000 feet in altitude, a maximum speed of 342 knots, night flights using night vision goggles, formation flying and external loads of 10,000 pounds at 230 knots.
What does MTGW stand for?
MTGW stands for Maximum Takeoff Gross Weight (US FAA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of MTGW in our Acronym Attic
- Morphine-Treated Guinea Pigs (experiments)
- Motor Toon Grand Prix (video game)
- Moving the Goalposts
- Mobile Truck Gamma Ray
- Music Together of Greater Richmond (Richmond, VA)
- Middle Tennessee Golden Retriever Rescue
- Manitoba Transportation and Government Services (Canada)
- Meeting of Teachers of Geotechnical Subjects (biannual forum)
- Muir Trail Girl Scout Council
- Mobile Tactical Ground SIGINT (Signals Intelligence) System (US DoD)
- Medulla Terminalis Ganglionic X-Organ
- Malvern Town Hall (Australia)
- Management Total Health
- Marathon, FL, USA (Airport Code)
- Master of Theology
- Master of Tropical Health
- Master Timber Harvester (logger education program; University of Georgia)
- Maximum the Hormone (band)
- Medium Transport Helicopter
Samples in periodicals archive:
The jetliners will be certified for 630,500 pounds maximum takeoff gross weight.
At 168,000 pounds (76,204 kilograms), the AMC MD-90-30ER features the highest maximum takeoff gross weight capability of all MD-90s, 12,000 pounds (5,443 kilograms) more than standard MD-90s now in service, and 2,000 pounds (907 kilograms) more than any previously delivered MD-90-30.