Our institution does not use a maximum surgical blood order schedule because case-related complexity varies and we normally keep a large red cell inventory as a buffer.
What does MSBOS stand for?
MSBOS stands for Maximum Surgical Blood Order Schedule
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MSBOS
- Minnesota Sports Broadcast Network (high school sports)
- Multi-Service Broadband Network
- Multiply-Sectioned Bayesian Network
- Manifold Solid B-Rep Object
- Manufacturers' Sales Branches and Offices
- Michigan School Business Officials (est. 1937; Lansing, MI)
- Minnesota School of Business Online (Richfield, MN)
- Mouginot's Business & Science Organisation
- Michigan School Band and Orchestra Association
- Minnesota School Bus Operators' Association (Annandale, MN)
- Maximum Surgical Blood Ordering System
- Management Stock Bonus Plan
- Markov-Switching Brown-Proschan (repair model)
- Mean Systolic Blood Pressure
- Merit Systems Protection Board (US government)
- Millennium Seed Bank Project (global conservation program)
- Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy (now called Fabrication or Induction of Illness)
- Mississippi State Board of Public Accountancy
- Mississippi British Petroleum Deepwater Horizon Response Block Grant (program)
- Maple Shade Babe Ruth (Maple Shape, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In all 3 investigations, participants indicated whether their institutions utilized the maximum surgical blood order schedule (MSBOS) (5,6) as a guideline for preoperative requests for RBC-containing products.