The maximum response time for the department this year is six minutes, which is two minutes down from last year, he said.
What does MRT stand for?
MRT stands for Maximum Response Time
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MRT
We have 272 other meanings of MRT in our Acronym Attic
- Master in Recreation and Tourism
- Master of Respiratory Therapy
- Master Reading Teacher
- Master Reference Terminal
- Master Resilience Training (US Army)
- Material Readiness Test
- Material Request Transaction
- Materiel Routing Tool
- Mauritania (ISO Country code)
- Maximal Ratio Transmission
- Meadows Race Team (formerly Meadows Amateur Ski Racing Association; Mount Hood, OR)
- Mean Radiant Temperature
- Mean Repair Time
- Mean Residence Time (pharmacokinetics)
- Mean Resolvable Temperature
- Mean Response Time
- Mean Restoral Time
- Mechanical Running Test
- Media Richness Theory (communications)
- Medical Radiation Technologist
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our ambulances are evenly stationed with a maximum response time of five to 10 minutes," claimed Dr A.
Because the minimum response time is the result of the user's focus on the experiment maps but the maximum response time may be the results of the user's inattention, the subject's minimum reaction time is more important than the maximum response time.
Real-time notification is a key benefit of ITRAC, as it not only allows maximum response time to absenteeism, but also offers reassurance that staff are on site.
59pm, one minute after the maximum response time for a call-out.
A National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) technical committee will begin work this fall to determine whether to modify and expand the standards developed in 2001 and reissued in 2004 for career fire departments specifying minimum staffing and maximum response times.
Increasing staff availability, establishing a maximum response time, testing plasma instead of serum whenever possible to reduce the wait time required for specimens to clot can all chip away at the unacceptable turnaround time that is at the heart of this pre-emptive practice.
Police had promised them a maximum response time of 20 minutes for 999 calls.