The SM74611 joins TI's family of solar products that include the UCD3138 digital power controller for solar micro-inverters, SM72441 maximum power point tracking controller and SM72295 full bridge driver.
What does MPPT stand for?
MPPT stands for Maximum Power Point Tracking (space power regulator topology)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MPPT
We have 4 other meanings of MPPT in our Acronym Attic
- Miniature Package Power Solutions (Zetex)
- Ministerio del Poder Popular para la Salud (Venezuela Ministry of Health)
- Mission Planning Peripheral Console
- Mobile Phone Photography Show
- Modality Performed Procedure Step (medical imaging)
- Most Penetrating Particle Size
- Mount Pleasant Primary School (Australia)
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (India)
- Multipurpose Process Storage Complex
- Mass Peak Profiling From Selected Ion Recording Data
- Methylprednisolone Pulse Therapy
- Mucin-Producing Pancreatic Tumor (oncology)
- Minnesota Psychopathic Personality Treatment Center (sex offender treatment program; Moose Lake, Minnesota)
- Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company Limited (India)
- Mobile Police Patrol Unit (Uganda)
- Multi Purpose Power Unit
- Mineral Planning Policy Wales (UK)
- Ministry of Physical Planning and Works (Nepal)
- Monterey Peninsula Pop Warner (Monterey, CA)
- Mueller Prost Purk and Willbrand (St. Louis, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The battery extracts power from the solar panel using a technique called maximum power point tracking (MPPT).
In order to achieve maximized energy harvest, Enecsys applies Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) to each solar module.
Researchers are developing an advanced maximum power point tracking (MPPT) control strategy for PV inverters.
sh]: shunt cell resistance; Principle of maximum power point tracking control  The photovoltaic module operation depends strongly on the load characteristics, (Fig.
The Power Xpert Solar 1500 kW inverter is outdoor-rated, 98% efficient and features a wide Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) voltage range.
These inverters also enable system owners to benefit from higher lifetime energy production by having maximum power point tracking (MPPT) on each PV module, and lower the costs of balance of system (BOS) electrical components, operation and maintenance (O&M) and labor.
a designer and manufacturer of advanced power electronics for renewable energy, backup power and mobile applications, today introduced its FLEXmax Extreme: the first sealed, outdoor-rated maximum power point tracking (MPPT) charge controller.