Ampt string optimizers perform maximum power point tracking (MPPT) on every 3-4 kW to enhance performance.
What does MPPT stand for?
MPPT stands for Maximum Power Point Tracking (space power regulator topology)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MPPT
We have 4 other meanings of MPPT in our Acronym Attic
- Miniature Package Power Solutions (Zetex)
- Ministerio del Poder Popular para la Salud (Venezuela Ministry of Health)
- Mission Planning Peripheral Console
- Mobile Phone Photography Show
- Modality Performed Procedure Step (medical imaging)
- Most Penetrating Particle Size
- Mount Pleasant Primary School (Australia)
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (India)
- Multipurpose Process Storage Complex
- Mass Peak Profiling From Selected Ion Recording Data
- Methylprednisolone Pulse Therapy
- Mucin-Producing Pancreatic Tumor (oncology)
- Minnesota Psychopathic Personality Treatment Center (sex offender treatment program; Moose Lake, Minnesota)
- Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company Limited (India)
- Mobile Police Patrol Unit (Uganda)
- Multi Purpose Power Unit
- Mineral Planning Policy Wales (UK)
- Ministry of Physical Planning and Works (Nepal)
- Monterey Peninsula Pop Warner (Monterey, CA)
- Mueller Prost Purk and Willbrand (St. Louis, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The inverter is designed and tested to meet the Underwriters LaboratoriesA (UL) 1741 standard for reliable connection to the utility grid, is outdoor-rated and features a wide Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) voltage range.
The system utilizes stand-alone maximum power point tracking (MPPT) chips that do not require control by a microcontroller, unlike regular MPPT systems used on nanosatellites [10-12], without sacrificing efficiency like simpler systems  (see  for a comparison of different approaches to solar power harvesting), making efficient solar power harvesting very easy to implement.
The battery extracts power from the solar panel using a technique called maximum power point tracking (MPPT).
Algorithms are proposed for a civil aviation landing system, photovoltaic maximum power point tracking, automatic recognition of digital modulation, and concentric uniform circular arrays.
Researchers are developing an advanced maximum power point tracking (MPPT) control strategy for PV inverters.
Principle of maximum power point tracking control 
Each input channel has maximum power point tracking (MPPT) so that the partial shading problem is eliminated.