T-50 Reaches Maximum Load Factors The T-50 reached its maximum design load factors of +8gs (eight times force of gravity) and -3gs (violent pushover maneuver) on Dec.
What does MLF stand for?
MLF stands for Maximum Load Factor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MLF
We have 91 other meanings of MLF in our Acronym Attic
- Massachusetts League of Environmental Voters
- Macaw Landing Foundation (Oregon)
- Magnetic Lines of Force
- Maintenance Level Function
- Major League Football (fantasy sports)
- Malolactic Fermentation (winemaking)
- Maple Leaf Foods (Canada)
- Maple Lodge Farms (Canada)
- Margin Loss Factor
- Masters in Law and Finance (degree program)
- Meaning Liberation Front (Portland Oregon media collective)
- Medial Longitudinal Fasciculus
- Memphis Leadership Foundation (est. 1986; Memphis, TN)
- Metropolitan Life Foundation
- Micro Lead-Frame
- Microloan Fund Microinvest (Tajikistan)
- Microsoft Licensing Fulfillment
- Minimum Laxity First
- Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries
- Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries
Samples in periodicals archive:
the likelihood of a passenger to travel based on whether a flight is return or outbound, local or flow, business or leisure) and adjust their overbooking allocations to be more precise in achieving maximum load factors.