He covers matched filtering, zero-forcing decision feedback equalization, linear equalization, minimum mean-square error and maximum likelihood decision feedback equalization, maximum likelihood sequence detection, advanced topics, and practical considerations.
What does MLSD stand for?
MLSD stands for Maximum Likelihood Sequence Detection
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MLSD
We have 1 other meaning of MLSD in our Acronym Attic
- Molecular and Life Sciences Center (California State University, Long Beach)
- Molecular Libraries Screening Centers
- Mono Lake Shorebird Counts (California)
- Music Library Service Company
- Music Library Special Collections (UCLA)
- Malaysian Life Sciences Capital Fund (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Michigan Life Sciences Corridor Fund
- Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria
- Molecular Libraries Screening Center Network (National Institutes of Health)
- Materiel and Logistics Systems Division (US Army Directorate for Combat Development)
- Medical Lake School District (Medical Lake, WA)
- Ministry of Labor and Social Development (various nations)
- Missing, Lost, Stolen, Damaged
- Moses Lake School District (Moses Lake, Washington)
- Maximum Likelihood Sequential Decoding Algorithm
- Maintenance Loop Signaling Entity
- Maple Leafs Sports Entertainment
- Maximum Likelihood Sequence Estimation (algorithm)
- Microsoft Licensing Sales Expert (certification)
- Mission Locale Sud Essonne (French: Local Mission South Essonne; Essonne, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MLSE (also referred to as maximum likelihood sequence detection or MLSD) is known to be the theoretically optimal EDC architecture, which evaluates a sequence of received data samples to determine the most likely correct transmitted sequence.
a fabless semiconductor company specializing in high speed communications ICs, today announced that it will demonstrate its all-digital CMOS 10-Gbit/s maximum likelihood sequence detection (MLSD) technology in an XFP application at ECOC 2008, Europe's largest conference on optical communications.