Since in SCS Method, correspondingly, flood discharge was calculate with its rainfall, thus the rate of error in comparison with methods based only on the surface area is reduced and maximum error is related to Solaghan basin and minimum rate of error is related to Keshar basin.
What does MAXERR stand for?
MAXERR stands for Maximum Error
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Maximum/Threshold Crossing
- Mid-Atlantic Xterra Club
- Maximum Capture
- Maximum Cell Transfer Delay
- Max Database
- Maximum Distance-To-Noise Ratio
- Maximum Degrees of Parallelism (computing)
- Maxwell Resources
- Maximum Elevation (water reservoir, for flow)
- Maximum Entropy Methods (in Science and Engineering; workshop)
- Modular Architecture for the Exchange of Information
- Maximize Indefinite Delivery (contract type)
- Magnetic and Atmospheric X-Ray Imaging Experiment
- MicroArcsecond X-Ray Imaging Mission (NASA)
- Multi-Axial Monolithic Integrated Accelerometer
- Management of Administrative eXpenditure Information System
- Mine Action Extensible Markup Language (action against landmines and unexploded ordnance)
- Multi-Channel Access XML
- Maximal Packing (packing scheme)
- Maximum Speed Parameters
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Model FD 1000/30-3 gauge has a reading of 0-001 mm with a measuring range of 3 mm and maximum error of 3 microns.
For results based on the sample of 800 Kosovo Albanians, one can say with 95% confidence that the maximum error attributable to sampling and other random effects is 4 percentage points.
The device features high accuracy (3% maximum error over temperature), wide bandwidth (400kHz), low quiescent current (700uA maximum per channel) and specification over a -40C to +125C temperature range.
The three-dimensional sight of the ''vision sensor'' is so accurate that the maximum error between what it sees and the actual location of the parts is only ''plus or minus 0.
This is particularly problematic in special education research where "we are often attempting to measure behavior and performance at the extremes of the normal distribution, wherein lies the maximum error of measurement" (McKinney, 1994, p.
The gyroscopes can easily be adapted to the customer's application since they are calibrated over the whole operating temperature range of -40xC to +85xC to a maximum error of O5x/s and need only a few external components to operate.
For results based on samples of this size, one can say with 95% confidence that the maximum error attributable to sampling and other random effects is [+ or -]3 percentage points.