To the shore of river upto distance of 1000 meter with maximum elevation of 5.
What does MaxEL stand for?
MaxEL stands for Maximum Elevation (water reservoir, for flow)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Maximum Ordinate
- Maximum Shipment Quantity
- Maximum/Threshold Crossing
- Mid-Atlantic Xterra Club
- Maximum Capture
- Maximum Cell Transfer Delay
- Max Database
- Maximum Distance-To-Noise Ratio
- Maximum Degrees of Parallelism (computing)
- Maxwell Resources
- Maximum Entropy Methods (in Science and Engineering; workshop)
- Maximum Error
- Modular Architecture for the Exchange of Information
- Maximize Indefinite Delivery (contract type)
- Magnetic and Atmospheric X-Ray Imaging Experiment
- MicroArcsecond X-Ray Imaging Mission (NASA)
- Multi-Axial Monolithic Integrated Accelerometer
- Management of Administrative eXpenditure Information System
- Mine Action Extensible Markup Language (action against landmines and unexploded ordnance)
- Multi-Channel Access XML
Samples in periodicals archive:
Even when raised to the maximum elevation, the intake reel pushed many of the stems away and the cutter bar attacked stems at an angle and pushed many of them to the ground rather than cutting them.
Since it is presented in Table 2, mission C's DEM has positive values completely which demonstrates its highest elevation compare to the other DEMs and thus snow-covered surface is in its maximum elevation during February 2011.
Other geologic information includes state park geologic guides, maximum elevations by county and glacial boundaries.
18 to challenge the roughly 4,600 km loop course circling around the country, a grueling course with a maximum elevation difference of about 2,000 m.
The mountain range I would be hunting, with a maximum elevation of 4,500 feet, consisted of limestone dolomitic rock formations, low brush, and trees.
The course, starting and ending in the northeastern city of Pretoria, is not only the world's longest, but also has a maximum elevation difference of roughly 2,000 m.
The first stage will be an individual time trial, followed by three-days of gruelling tracks with a combined distance of 301km and a maximum elevation gain of 1,533m above sea level.