A single premium will generally offer the maximum death benefit but will often result in the highest tax liability to the client.
What does MDB stand for?
MDB stands for Maximum Death Benefit (insurance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MDB
We have 104 other meanings of MDB in our Acronym Attic
- Maintenance Database
- Maintenance Decision Board
- Maintenance Manual Depot With IPB
- Management Data Bank
- Management Database
- Manufacturing Data Base
- Marc Douglas Berardo (singer/songwriter)
- Marketing Database
- Marsavius Design Bureau
- Master Database
- Maximum Delay Bounds
- Medical Devices Bureau (Health Canada)
- Melbourne Development Board (Melbourne, Australia)
- Mesh Database
- Message Driven Bean
- Mestské divadlo Brno (Brno City Theatre; Brno, Czech Republic)
- Metabolic Diseases Branch (US DHHS)
- Metalloprotein Database and Browser
- Metropolitan Development Board
- Michiel de Boer (artist webstite)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also comes with unlimited medical and lost wages reimbursement and a maximum death benefit of $850,000.
33, and the maximum death benefit to $125,000 from $100,000.
With the launch of the new Guarantee Advantage UL, the maximum death benefit available through the enhanced payout option has been increased from $2 million to $5 million (may not be available in all states).