656 gallons per revolution at a maximum continuous rating of 450 rpm = 1,200 rpm and is powered by an Isuzu 4LEI diesel engine, PTO with 3.
What does MCR stand for?
MCR stands for Maximum Continuous Rating
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other meanings of MCROther Resources:
We have 294 other definitions for MCR in our Acronym Attic
- Master of Clinical Research
- Master of Corporate Real Estate
- Masters of Corporate Real Estate
- Matchless Crowd Racing (cars)
- Material Change Request
- Material Condition Review
- Material Conformance Report
- Materials Control Requirement
- MATLAB (Matrix Laboratory) Compiler Runtime (MathWorks, Inc.)
- MATLAB (Matrix Laboratory) Component Runtime (MathWorks, Inc.)
- Maximum Continuous Revolution (ship engines)
- Medical Care Research and Review
- Medical Center of the Rockies (Loveland, CO)
- Medical Cost Ratio (managed care industry)
- Medical Cost Remedy, Inc.
- Melanocortin Receptor
- Memory Card Reader
- Merrill Creek Reservoir (Washington, NJ)
- Message Completion Rate