[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Teknor Apex further reports that Medalist MD458 has a Shore A hardness of 70, a flammability classification of HB (UL-94), and a maximum continuous operating temperature rating of 105[degrees]C (UL- 1581).
What does MCOT stand for?
MCOT stands for Maximum Continuous Operating Temperature
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCOT
We have 4 other meanings of MCOT in our Acronym Attic
- Mercury Computer Operating System
- Minimum Conditions of Satisfaction (contracting)
- mixed coronary obstructive syndrome
- Modern Church of Satan
- Multi-Channel Objective System
- Multicultural Council of Saskatchewan (also seen as MCS; Canada)
- Macomb County Office of Substance Abuse (Michigan)
- Marin County Open Space District (California)
- Malaysian Community of Old Trafford
- Mass Communication Organization of Thailand
- Mean Channel Open Time
- Medical College of Ohio at Toledo
- Minimum Cost of Transport
- Miri Crude Oil Terminal (Malaysia)
- Missoula College of Technology (University of Montana)
- Mobile Cardiac Outpatient Telemetry (trademark of CardioNet, Inc.)
- Mobile Crane Operator Training (course)
- Music Conservatory of Texas
- Marine Corps Operational Test & Evaluation Activity
- Mission Command on the Move (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2% Fe material has a maximum continuous operating temperature of 2,600F.
The maximum continuous operating temperature is up to 200F[degrees]/93[degrees]C at 0 pressure.