58 14 Standing to flat residue adjustment 99 factor (%) 15 Maximum Darcy Weisbach friction factor 0, 10 for for living plant mulching 16 Growing degree-days for growing season 0 17 Harvest index (dry crop yield/above-ground 45 dry biomass, %) 18 Maximum canopy height (cm) 100 19 Use fragile or non-fragile operation Non-fragile mfo values 20 Decomposition constant to calculate mass 0.
What does HTMAX stand for?
HTMAX stands for Maximum Canopy Height
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Master of Horticultural Therapy (degree)
- Homologous to Mannosidase I
- Human Tropomyosin Isoform 5
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis
- Hamilton-Thorn Motility Analyzer
- High Tech Marketing Alliance (San Diego, CA)
- Hoosier Tire Mid-Atlantic (Maryland)
- Human Thyroid Membrane Antigens (endocrine system)
- Hydraulic Tool Manufacturers Association (various locations)
- How to Marry A Millionaire (film)