Current RF tests will include: power at 1dB compression point, input power, output power, saturated output power, gain at 1dB compression point, linear gain, 3rd intercept point, maximum stable gain, and maximum available gain.
What does MAG stand for?
MAG stands for Maximum Available Gain
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MAG
We have 280 other meanings of MAG in our Acronym Attic
- Maricopa Association of Governments
- Marine Activity Group
- Marine Activity Group (TWG/TAT-14)
- Marine Aircraft/Air Group
- Maritime Action Group
- Martial Arts Group (insurance)
- Massive Action Game (video game)
- Master of Agriculture
- Master of Applied Geography
- Maximum Absorption Garment (NASA, astronaut diaper)
- Medical Association of Georgia (Atlanta)
- Memorandum of Agreement (document)
- Memorial Art Gallery (University of Rochester)
- Men's Artistic Gymnastics
- Message Assessment Group
- Metal Active Gas (welding)
- Metal Arc Gas (welding)
- Metropolitan Area Gateway
- Microwave Application Group
- Mid-Atlantic Group (Hardy Plant Society)
Samples in periodicals archive:
15V -- Beta equals 130 -- Ft equals 40 GHz -- Maximum Available Gain greater than 22 dB at 6GHz with 3-micron emitter -- Amplifier Ruggedness: VSWR 70:1, at 5 Volts supply -- Breakdown Voltages (BVcbo, beo, ceo) equals 24, 7, 14 Volts -- Three Level Interconnects (one local; two global) -- MIM Capacitors: 1200 pf/mm2; (1900 pf/mm2 available Q4, 2004) -- NiCr/Bulk Resistors: 50/350 ohms/sq -- Substrate Vias ABOUT TRIQUINT: TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc.