30, 2007 LHV covered maximum annual debt service by a solid 1.
What does MADS stand for?
MADS stands for Maximum Annual Debt Service
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other meanings of MADSOther Resources:
We have 30 other definitions for MADS in our Acronym Attic
- Mid-Atlantic Distributed Resources Initiative
- Model of Aerosol Dynamics, Reaction, Ionization, and Dissolution
- Maine Association of Dispute Resolution Professionals (est. 1989)
- Ministério da Agricultura, Desenvolvimento Rural e Pescas (Portugal)
- Medicare Automated Data Retrieval System
- Montgomery-Asberg Depression Rating Scale
- Main Aircraft Data System
- Maintenance & Diagnostic Subsystem
- Malta Association of Dental Students
- Master Alarm Distribution System
- Membrane Assisted Distillation Stripping
- Mesh Adaptive Direct Search (Algorithm)
- Message Accountability Delivery System
- Militarized Advanced Disk System
- Miniature Aircraft Deployment System
- Missile Approach Detector Systems
- Mission Area Deficiency Statement
- Modified Air Defense System
- Modular Auxiliary Data System (NASA)
- Monopulse Antenna Detection System
Samples in periodicals archive:
0x coverage of maximum annual debt service from all revenues on a historical basis and 1.
A reserve for all parity debt, at the least of 10% of bond par, 125% of average annual debt service or maximum annual debt service, is available to make up shortfalls that could potentially occur due to any missed repayments.
Comparing fiscal 2005 results to fiscal 2004 results, maximum annual debt service coverage decreased to 0.
31, 2005, adequate historical coverage of pro forma maximum annual debt service (MADS), and excellent history of successful facility acquisition and development.
Legally pledged revenues are net of operating expenditures and do not include shuttle revenues and expenses which Fitch includes in its computation of maximum annual debt service (MADS) coverage.
Available tax increment revenue for fiscal 2006 covers maximum annual debt service for both liens and including the new bonds just under 2.
Debt service coverage is very high, with total available revenue in fiscal 2006 covering maximum annual debt service 5.