In 2009 in Japan, a stricter regulation to replace the 2005 one will be implemented, with the maximum allowable emissions to be cut by two-thirds.
What does MAE stand for?
MAE stands for Maximum Allowable Emissions
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MAE
We have 145 other meanings of MAE in our Acronym Attic
- Magneto-Active Elastomer
- Major Accident Event (Occupational Health and Safety)
- Major Account Executive (Sprint)
- Massachusetts Association of Electrologists, Inc.
- Máster en Administración de Empresas
- Master of Applied Epidemiology
- Master of Arts in Economics (degree)
- Master of Arts in Education
- Material Adverse Event
- Mathematics in Engineering (various schools)
- Maximum Allowable Exposure
- Mazda Automoviles Espana (Spanish car company)
- Mean Absolute Error
- Mean Area of Effectiveness
- Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering (various schools)
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Mechanical/Auxiliary Equipment
- Medium Altitude Endurance
- Member of the Academia Europaea
- Member of the Academy of Experts (for expert witnesses in the UK)