Data Processing and Statistical Analysis According to the state standard of groundwater quality of China, the maximum acceptable concentration (MAC) for nitrate is 10 mg N/L, and the maximum ensured concentration (MEC) for ammonia is 1.
What does MAC stand for?
MAC stands for Maximum Acceptable Concentration
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MAC
We have 1134 other meanings of MAC in our Acronym Attic
- Master Addictions Counselor
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Art Conservation
- Master of Arts in Counseling
- Material Accountability and Control
- Material Accounting Center
- Material Accumulation Costing
- Material Adverse Change
- Materiel Acquisition Command
- Mathematics and Computation (MIT Artificial Intelligence Lab project)
- Maximum Adjacent Cut (locksmithing)
- Maximum Allowable Charge
- Maximum Allowable Concentration
- Maximum Allowable Cost
- Maximum Amount Contributable (US IRS)
- Maximum Asset Capability (economics)
- McMaster University (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Mean Aerodynamic Center
- Mean Aerodynamic Chord
- Mean Alveolar Concentration (anesthesiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All the feed samples exceeded the maximum acceptable concentration of 5 mg/kg for lead in feed as stipulated by European Union, .
Nitrate levels over the maximum acceptable concentration of 45 mg/L (ppm) can cause a serious condition commonly called "blue-baby syndrome" for infants under six months of age.