Researchers determined participants' cardiorespiratory fitness using a maximal treadmill exercise test.
What does MTET stand for?
MTET stands for Maximal Treadmill Exercise Test
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MTET
- Minority Teacher Education Scholarship
- Mission Trail Elementary School (Kansas City, Kansas)
- Mobile Threat Emitter Simulator
- More Than Enough Said
- Motivation Towards the Environment Scale
- Mail Transport Equipment Service Center (US Post Office)
- Master of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Michigan Turfgrass Environmental Stewardship Program
- Ministry of Tourism, Environment, Science and Technology (Malaysia)
- Müszaki és Természettudományi Egyesületek Szövetsége (Federation of Technical and Scientific Societies; Hungary)
- Ministry of Tertiary Education and Training (Sri Lanka)
- Makati Traffic Enforcement Unit (Philippines)
- Ministry of Technical Education and Vocational Training
- Mobile Tactical Electronic Warfare System - Air Defence
- Master of Textiles
- Machine Tool Wire
- Magnet Test Facility
- Magnetized Target Fusion
- Maintain the Focus
- Maintenance Team Foreman
Samples in periodicals archive:
The examination included a maximal treadmill exercise test, which provides an objective measure of cardio-respiratory fitness level.
CRF was measured via a maximal treadmill exercise test, and participants were divided into three categories: low, moderate, and high fitness.