Peter Brinkman is vice president of marketing at Maxell Corporation of America (Fair Lawn, NJ) www.
What does MCA stand for?
MCA stands for Maxell Corporation of America (est. 1969; Hitachi Maxell, Ltd.)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCA
We have 623 other meanings of MCA in our Acronym Attic
- Masters in Computer Application
- Material Condition Assessment
- Material Control Activity
- Material Coordinating Agency (US Navy)
- Materials Change Activity
- Maternity Center Association
- Matrimonial Causes Act
- Matrix Controller Automatic (Telcom Solutions)
- Maubeuge Construction Automobile (French automobile assembly plant)
- Mauritius Chamber of Agriculture
- Maximizing Cluster Approach
- Maximum Calls Allowed
- Maximum Circuit Amperage
- Maximum Circuit Amps (electrical engineering)
- Maximum Connection Availability
- Maximum Credible Accident
- Maximum Crossing Altitude (aviation)
- McAllen, Texas (border patrol sector)
- McCabe Adjunct (contract bridge)
- McCall (Amtrak station code; McCall, ID)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Maxell Corporation of America has rolled out a higher-capacity 3,300 mAh battery that is said to provide 20 percent longer life lot automatic meter readers.
and introduced by Maxell Corporation of America, the Maxell Digital Card, card reader/writer system and system software can store both permanent and temporary data.
As technology shifts from traditional to HD formats, Maxell Corporation of America is prepared with a full line of high quality - and cost effective - professional recording media," said Pat Byrne, senior marketing manager for Maxell.
Maxell Corporation of America announced that it expects to begin shipping evaluation samples of DVD-RAM II media to a system OEM supplier.
Lee comes to Hitachi America from Maxell Corporation of America, a subsidiary of Hitachi Maxell, Tokyo, Japan, where he served as vice president of marketing for the consumer data and professional product groups.
Blue-Violet Laser Technology Offers High Capacity Storage and Faster Transfer Rates LAS VEGAS, April 20 /PRNewswire/ -- National Association of Broadcasters Show 2009 -- Maxell Corporation of America, (http://www.
The report profiles 40 companies including many key and niche players worldwide such as Fuji Photo Film, Goldtronics, Hitachi Maxell Ltd, Maxell Asia Ltd, Maxell Corporation of America, Jai Electronic Industries Pvt, Ltd, JK Magnetics Ltd, JVC, Moser Baer, Quantegy Inc, RAKS Elektronik A.