Max-Planck-Institut fE-r FestkE[micro]rperforschung Heisenbergstr.
What does MPI stand for?
MPI stands for Max-Planck-Institut (Institutes of the Max-Planck-Gesellschaft; Germany)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPI
We have 340 other meanings of MPI in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Pollution Incident
- Mariner Partners, Inc. (Canada)
- Market Penetration Index (economics)
- Martin Prosperity Institute (Canada)
- Martin-Puplett Interferometer
- Mass Psychogenic Illness
- Master Painters Institute
- Master Patient Index (health care)
- Mathematics, Physics and Informatics (various schools)
- Max Planck Innovation (Germany)
- Maximum Permitted Intake (EPA)
- Maximum Possible Intensity
- Mean Point of Impact
- Mechanical Piping Isometrics
- Medical Pedagogical Institution (Belgium)
- Medisch Pedagogisch Instituut
- Medizinisch-Psychologisches Institut (Germany)
- Meeting Planners International
- Meeting Professionals International
- Melrose Pyrotechnics, Inc. (Kingsbury, Indiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The shielding effect of the magnetic field is easy to understand and to prove in computer simulations, thus it has become the default explanation," said Yong Wei from the Max-Planck-Institut fur Sonnensystemforschung, Germany, who led the study.
Reetz (Emeritus) of the Max-Planck-Institut fur Kohlenforschung and Hans Meerwein Research Professor at Philipps-Universitat, Marburg, has been awarded the 2011 Tetrahedron Prize for Creativity in Organic Chemistry.
de Carlos Robert Franke, * Mario Ziller, ([dagger]) Christoph Staubach, ([dagger]) and Mojib Latif ([double dagger]) * Federal University of Bahia, Bahia, Brazil; ([dagger]) Federal Research Centre for Virus Diseases of Animals: Wusterhausen, Germany; and ([double dagger]) Max-Planck-Institut fur Meteorologie, Hamburg, Germany
In the July 28 NATURE, Herbert Walther and his colleagues at the Max-Planck-Institut fur Quantenoptik in Garching, West Germany, report similar transitions among groups of from two to 100 magnesium ions.
edu/~tao __________________________________________________________________________________________________ THE CRAFOORD PRIZE IN ASTRONOMY 2012 The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences has decided to award the Crafoord Prize in Astronomy 2012 to Reinhard Genzel Max-Planck-Institut fur extraterrestrische Physik, Garching, Germany and Andrea Ghez University of California, Los Angeles, USA, "for their observations of the stars orbiting the galactic centre, indicating the presence of a supermassive black hole".
2013 Contractor name : STADTWERKE DE[pounds sterling]SSELDORF AG Agency : Max-Planck-Institut fE-r Eisenforschung GmbH Max-Planck-StraE-e 1 Contact point(s): Zentraler Einkauf For the attention of: Uwe Theuerkauf 40237 DE-sseldorf GERMANY Telephone: +49 2116792480 Fax: +49 2116792352 country :Germany 2013 Al Bawaba (Albawaba.
There is no analogy to this behavior on Earth," said Paul Hartogh, Max-Planck-Institut fur Sonnensystemforschung, Katlenburg-Lindau, Germany, who led the collaboration on the analysis of these results.