Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority (MTPA) expands its cooperation with AVIAREPS in 2013 to five countries.
What does MTPA stand for?
MTPA stands for Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority (Tourism Authority Mauritius; Port Louis, Mauritius)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MTPA
We have 17 other meanings of MTPA in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Spanning Tree (IEEE 802.1s)
- Multiple Time Programmable (electronics)
- Multipoint-to-Point (network)
- Muy Tu Problema
- Multiple Transport Protocol/Self Organizing
- Mouse Transition Protein 1 (genetics)
- Message Transfer Protocol 3
- Macau Taxi Passengers Association
- Manheim Township Performing Arts (Lancaster, Pennsylvania)
- Marvin the Paranoid Android (Douglas Adams literary character)
- Methoxy Trifluoromethyl Phenyl acetic Acid
- Metric Tons Per Annum
- Million Tons Per Annum
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma America
- Mpumalanga Tourism and Parks Agency (South Africa)
- Music and Theatre Parents Association (Hopewell Valley Central High School; Pennington, NJ)
- Mobile Telecommunications Privileged Access Scheme (UK)
- Malaysia Tourism Promotion Board
- Multiple Task Performance Battery (human performance assessment)
- Maintenance Test Pilot Course (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The signing ceremony was held at the Emirates Headquarters in Dubai in the presence of Michael Sik Yuen, Mauritius Minister of Tourism and Leisure, Premila Roy, permanent secretary, Ministry of Tourism and Leisure, Robert Desvaux, chairman of the Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority and Dr A.
The BUAV is urging holidaymakers to contact the Prime Minister of Mauritius and the Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority and Mauritian Embassy in their own country to call for an end to this cruel trade.
nThe Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority (MTPA) is the first point of contact for anyone looking for more information about the beautiful island of Mauritius.
Further information: Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority, 32 Elvaston Place, London SW7 (020 7584 3666) or www.
The Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority and the Board of Investment will also be present at the Convention to showcase Mauritius as a tourism and investment hub.
The Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority (MTPA) said in a statement on Monday that tourist numbers for the period fell to 689,082 from 757,688.
Mualla added, Emirates will work hand in hand with the Ministry of Tourism and the Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority to develop marketing campaigns to promote Mauritius across our strong global network.