To collect all these data, Ebeling's team used three world-class observatories: the Mauna Kea Observatories (specifically, the Keck I telescope of the W.
What does MKO stand for?
MKO stands for Mauna Kea Observatories (Hawaii)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MKO
We have 14 other meanings of MKO in our Acronym Attic
- Maschinenfabrik Kurt Neubauer (German professional cooking manufacturer)
- Mezinarodni Klasifikace Nemoci (Czech: International Classification of Diseases; publication)
- Mortal Kombat Ninja (video game character)
- Mouvman Konbit Nasyonal (National Cooperative Action Movement, Haiti)
- Multi Kontrol Nusantara (Indonesian telecommunications company)
- Meridian-Kessler Neighborhood Association (Indianapolis, IN)
- Milton Keynes North East (UK)
- Minimal Knowledge and Negation as Failure
- Mackenzie Northern Railway
- Manitoba Keewatinowi Okimakanak Inc. (First Nations group; Manitoba, Canada)
- More Knowledgable Other (psychology)
- Mortal Kombat Online (website)
- Moshood Kashimawo Olawale (Abiola)
- Mujahedin Khalgh Organization
- Milton Keynes Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire (UK)
- Mystic Krewe of Brew (New Orleans, LA)
- Mystick Krewe of Clearlight (music ensemble; New Orleans, LA)
- Mauna Kea Observatories Communication Network (Institute for Astronomy; University of Hawaii)
- Macquarie Korea Opportunities Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
This digital projection system creates an immersive 360-degree viewing environment that allows audiences to vicariously experience voyaging aboard long-distance canoes, observing at the Mauna Kea observatories and journeying into outer space.
The University of Hawaii and the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy (AURA), with support from the National Science Foundation, have connected eleven of the world's leading astronomical observatories to Internet2 networks via the Mauna Kea Observatories Communication Network (MKOCN).