A wall of the Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology here also collapsed due to the heavy rains.
What does MANIT stand for?
MANIT stands for Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Massive Network Game Object Server (SourceForge.net)
- Manhattan Associates, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Missouri Association of Nursing Home Administrators
- Midwest Alliance for Nursing Informatics
- Movement for African National Initiatives
- Mathematical Analyzer Numerical Integrator and Computer
- Multimedia Asynchronous Networked Individualized Courseware
- Make a Noise in Libraries (UK)
- Minority Aging Network in Psychology
- Machine Aids to Nike-X
- Museum Association of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Manual of Operations Library
- Master in Nonprofit Management (Hamline University; Saint Paul, MN)
- Mir Audible Noise Measurement
- Monsters Are Not Myths (band; Los Angeles, CA)
- Massively parallel Architecture for Numerical and Non-Numerical Applications
- Metropolitan AIDS Neighborhood Nutrition Alliance (various locations)
- Ministry Assistance of the Near Northwest Alliance (Houston, TX)
- Mediation Association of Northeast Ohio
Samples in periodicals archive:
Khera holds a Bachelor of Computer Engineering from Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology in Bhopal, India, a Masters in Computer Science from Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, VA, and a MBA from University of Chicago.
Addressing the Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT) convocation here, Kakodkar said: "If we remain dependent on foreign technologies, we can never become a world leader.