HONOLULU (AP) -- Maui Community College has a new name.
What does MCC stand for?
MCC stands for Maui Community College
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCC
We have 1079 other meanings of MCC in our Acronym Attic
- Master Control Center
- Master Control Console
- Master Copy Catalog
- Master Cruise Counselor
- Material Control Code/Coordinator
- Materials Characterization Center
- Materials Computation Center
- Materiel Category Code
- Mathematics Curriculum Center (various schools)
- Matsoku Civil Contractors
- Maui Croquet Club (Hawaii)
- Maximum Construction Cost
- Maximum Contaminant Concentration
- Maximum Continuous Current (compressors in air conditioning systems)
- Mayfair Conference Centre (UK)
- McCarthy Panendoscope (medical instrument)
- McCaw Cellular Communications
- McClellan Airfield (Sacramento, CA)
- McLennan Community College (Waco, TX)
- Mean Value of Class Complexity
Samples in periodicals archive:
Writing songs in the traditional style was just one of his many activities, which included teaching hula, directing a Hawaiian-language preschool called Punana Leo O, teaching culture and language at Maui Community College and curating the Bailey House Museum.
In addition to the four community colleges on O'ahu Honolulu, Kapi'olani, Leeward and Windward there is Hawai'i Community College on the island of Hawai'i; Maui Community College on Maui; and Kaua'i Community College on Kaua'i.
165 58 Maui Community College Hawaii 137 63 Remington College-Honolulu Hawaii 138 Campus 71 West Coast University Calif.
In partnership with the MEDB, Maui Community College, the U.
Maui Community College has been awarded high-performance computing equipment by IBM for use in its electronics and computer engineering technology program.
The Maui Educational Consortium: Mathematics-Science Improvement Partnership is a joint initiative between the Maui Department of Education and University of Hawai'i Maui Community College to reexamine middle, high school and community college math instruction methods and the way students learn math, in particular Algebra I, Geometry, and Algebra II.
MPC) announced today that it has donated the proceeds the Company earned at the 13th Annual Ulupalakua Thing to the Maui Community College Culinary Academy.