We are especially grateful to the estate of John Lennon, The Matthew Shepard Foundation, The Martin Luther King, Jr.
What does MSF stand for?
MSF stands for Matthew Shepard Foundation (Denver, CO)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSF
We have 283 other meanings of MSF in our Acronym Attic
- Masonic Samaritan Fund (UK)
- Mass Storage Facility
- Mass Storage Function
- Master of Science in Finance (academic degree)
- Master of Science in Forestry
- Master of Strategic Foresight (degree; various schools)
- Master Star Fund (investments; Germany)
- Matched Spatial Filter
- Materials Science Forum
- Mathematical Sciences Foundation (India)
- Maximum Service Flow (highway capacity, civil engineering)
- Mean of Square Fitting Faults
- Meconium Stain Fluid (medical)
- Medecins sans Frontiéres (French: Doctors without Borders)
- Médicos Sin Fronteras (Spanish: Doctors Without Borders; humanitarian group)
- Medium Sized Firm
- Megakaryocyte-Stimulating Factor
- Melbourne Social Forum (Melbourne, Australia)
- Melbourne Swing Festival (Melbourne, Australia)
- Merchant Service Fee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Presenters who will offer background on the new play include actress Glenn Close and Judy Shepard -- Matthew Shepard's mother and the chair of the Matthew Shepard Foundation (matthewshepard.
org [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Do the Right Bling Love and Pride "Erase Hate" titanium circle pendant All proceeds from the sale of this accessory benefit the Matthew Shepard Foundation, which for 10 years has fought to prevent hate crimes.
If it's progress you're after, take action--any action--whether it's coming out of the closet, running a marathon to raise money for AIDS research, or helping fund the Matthew Shepard Foundation, a group Shepard's family created (on what would have been his 22nd birthday) to ensure change.
Shepard went on the speaking circuit to promote the Matthew Shepard Foundation, which promotes gay and lesbian equality, draws attention to the existence of hate crimes and addresses other issues of social justice.
``I am dismayed that these players, who are role models to our young people, would participate in perpetuating such discrimination and prejudice,'' said Judy Shepard, executive director of the Matthew Shepard Foundation whose son was killed in a hate crime.
Youth Developers * Matthew Shepard Foundation, of Casper, WY, was created in the memory of anti-gay hate crime victim Matthew Shepard to encourage respect for human dignity and difference by raising awareness, opening dialogues, and promoting positive change.
For that reason, JustUsBoys is seeking to raise funds and awareness for the Matthew Shepard Foundation, an organization created by Matthew's family to raise awareness and promote human dignity for everyone by engaging school, corporations and individuals.