Matsushita Electric Works Tokyo Headquarter Building [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] This 24-story building, located in the recently redeveloped Shiodome area, was built not only to display the many advanced and environmentally friendly technologies of Matsushita Electric Works, but also to act as a laboratory for testing new technologies as they are developed.
What does MELUK stand for?
MELUK stands for Matsushita Electric (UK)
This definition appears very rarely
- Mantle Electromagnetic and Tomography
- Metallic Line Testing (digital subscriber line technology)
- Minimum Equipment Level for Training
- Mixed Excitation Linear Prediction
- Modified Eccentric Loader Terminal (Road Furniture/Crash Barriers)
- Malaysian English Language Teaching Association
- Munich English Language Teachers Association (Munich, Germany)
- Mesosphere Lower Thermosphere Explorer
- Mechanized Training Equipment Requirement Plan
- Messukylän Lukio (high school in Finland)
- Multi-Ethnic Literature of the United States
- Medium Expendable Launch Vehicle (NASA)
- Modified Energetic Lotka-Volterra (mathematical model)
- Main Electronics Module
- Main Event Mafia (wrestling)
- Major Economies Meeting
- Major Emergency Management (offshore oil & gas industry)
- Manufacturing Engineering Memo (various companies)
- Manufacturing Enterprise Model
- Manufacturing Equipment Monitor
Samples in periodicals archive:
LG Electronics) and Matsushita Electric Industrial Co.
OSAKA, March 26 Kyodo Matsushita Electric Industrial Co.
About Panasonic Panasonic Consumer Electronics Company, Division of Matsushita Electric Corporation of America, markets a broad line of digital and other consumer electronics products.
19, 2003 Agreements Include Award-Winning Grass Valley Profile Servers, M-Series iVDRs And Panasonic LCD, DVCPRO Products Thomson (Euronext Paris: 18453) (NYSE:TMS), a leading provider of end-to-end solutions (technologies, equipment and services) to the entertainment industries, and Matsushita Electric Industrial Co.
28, 2003 Thomson (NYSE:TMS) (Euronext Paris: 18453) and Matsushita Electric Industrial Co.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 20, 2003 Faster Development of Platform-Independent Peripheral Device Driver was Key for Matsushita Electric Works BSQUARE (Nasdaq:BSQR), a leading provider of software and technology powering smart devices, today announced that Matsushita Electric Works, Ltd.
Nasdaq:PTEC), the company driving the global core systems software standard in billions of PC systems and connected digital devices for nearly a quarter-century, has licensed its FirstBIOS Notebook Pro(TM) to Matsushita Electric Industrial Co.