Panasonic is successfully using the new technology at the Matsushita Eco Technology Center (METEC) to recover copper from degaussing coils covered with vinyl chloride tape found in CRT TVs.
What does METEC stand for?
METEC stands for Matsushita Eco Technology Center (Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of METEC in our Acronym Attic
- Middle Earth: The Dragons (role-playing game)
- Multi-Path Equalization Time Delay Estimator
- Mechanical Engineering Technology Department Heads
- Mechanical Engineering Technology Department Heads Committee
- Middle European Time Daylight Saving Time (GMT+0200)
- Mathematics Education Traditions of Europe
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (Middle East Technical University)
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Energy (Albania)
- Mitsubishi Electric Telecom Europe
- Multiple ECM Threat Environment
- Metering Task Event Organizer
- Metropolitan Terabit Optical Ring
- Mobile-Suit Embedded Tactical Enforcer (Gundam Seed)
- Mesosphere-Thermosphere Emissions for Ozone Remote Sensing (NASA)
- Meteorological Satellite
- Geostationary Meteorological Satellite, Third Generation
- Middle East Tennessee Emergency Radio Service (Knoxville, TN)
- Management Effectiveness Task Force (International Union for Conservation of Nature)
- Mayban Ethical Trust Fund
- Minerals Education Trust Fund (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Set up as a wholly owned subsidiary in this small western Japan town of Yashiro, Hyogo Prefecture, the Matsushita Eco Technology Center used 5 billion yen in initial investment for facilities and equipment developed on its own with its latest technology.