The exception was Santich and Kavanagh (1997), who administered the Matson Evaluation of Social Skills with Youngsters (Matson, Rotatori, & Helsel, 1983) and reported an effect size of -0.
What does MESSY stand for?
MESSY stands for Matson Evaluation of Social Skills with Youngsters
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Middle East Strategic Studies Center
- Ministry of Education Science Sports and Culture (Japan)
- Mess Corporal
- Mercury Surface, Space Environment, Geochemistry and Ranging (NASA mission to Mercury)
- Matson Evaluation of Social Skills for Individuals with Severe Retardation
- Message Processing
- Multispectral Electronic Self-Scanning Radiometer
- Messieurs (plural form of Mister)
- Mess Sergeant
- Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (federation)
- Matter Energy Space Time (Dianetics & Scientology Technical Dictionary)
- Maximal Electroshock Seizure Threshold (Model)
- Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (Accra, Ghana)
- Middle European Summer Time (GMT +0200)
- Ministry of Education, Science & Technology (South Korea)
- Ministry of Environment, Science and Technology (Ghana)
- Missile Electrical System Test
- Mouse-Ear-Swelling-Test (method for the detection of skin sensitizing properties of substances)
- Multinational Entry Into Service Team